Summary: "As the daughter of a billionaire and the owner of the city's top wine store, Jordan Rhodes is invited to the most exclusive parties in Chicago. But there's only one party the FBI wants to crash: the charity fund-raiser of a famous restaurateur, who also happens to launder money for the mob. In exchange for her brother's release from prison, Jordan is going to be there--with a date supplied by the Bureau."
A Lot Like Love is the second installment of Julie James' FBI/U.S. Attorney romance series. It was a fun read, but I never connected to the characters as much as I did in the first book. It was nice to see Cameron Lynde and Jack Pallas show up in this book as well! I plan to finish the series as they are witty and the story is well-told.
Couple = Jordan Rhodes + Nick McCall
289 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment