Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, April 12, 2016

About That Night by Julie James

Summary: "Though Rylann Pierce tried to fight the sparks she felt for billionaire heir Kyle Rhodes the night they met, their chemistry was undeniable. But after being stood up, she never expected to see him again. Nine years later, the beautiful assistant U.S. attorney finds herself face to face with Kyle in a courtroom--and still wildly attracted to him."

Kyle Rhodes is introduced in the second book, A Lot Like Love, and I was a little wary of how he would serve as protagonist in this 3rd installment of the FBI/U.S. Attorney series. However, it worked out pretty well! I enjoyed Rylann's character, and her connection with Kyle was cute. This book didn't quite have the danger or drama of the other books, so that was a bit of a let down. But the other characters: Nick, Jordan, Jack and Cameron all make fun appearances! 

I don't know why I like these books so much, but they are easy and enjoyable to read. Julie James is a good character builder and story-teller. 

Couple = Rylann Pierce + Kyle Rhodes

295 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment