Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, April 4, 2016

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

Summary: "Catastrophe strikes the massive luxury spaceliner Icarus, and sends it plummeting into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen seem to be the only survivors. Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe; Tarver comes from nothing, a young war hero who learned long ago that girls like Lilac are more trouble than they're worth. But with only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help."

I requested These Broken Stars as soon as I finished reading Becky's review! And I'm so glad I did! It reminded me of Titanic in all the best ways. Loved it! Looking forward to reading the next one (and hopefully getting some answers!)


374 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment