Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Note: This is a twist or retelling of the Arabian Nights.

3/31/2016 --I finished this book and immediately went online and preordered book two. Now I'm going to feel terribly sorry for myself while I wait out the next 26 days until it arrives.

Update on 4/1/16: In the middle of the night, after I finished reading this book, I was still up thinking about it. I decided to write down some more thoughts on the book, to try to get it out of my head. Here's what I wrote on my post-it note, and I think it basically sums things up:

If you thought you were the master of dysfunctional relationships, THINK AGAIN. This book ate your most dysfunctional relationship as an appetizer for breakfast.

Pages: 432

2 comments:

  1. Alright....now I'm intrigued! Just requested it...even though my TBR pile is already too big!

    ReplyDelete