Beneath the Truth by Meghan MarchMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Summary: I used to believe there were lines in life you don't cross.
Don't lie. Don't cheat. Don't steal.
Until I learned people don't always practice what they preach.
I turned in my badge and gun and walked away from everything.
Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back in New Orleans.
What I don't expect is for her to be here too.
Another line you don’t cross?
Don't touch your best friend’s little sister.
She's always been off-limits.
Too bad I don't follow the rules anymore.
Loved the way this ending!! It was so sad for this couple. But at the same time it was so good. It was nice for them to bring in the others from the first books and put them ending on their stories.
View all my reviews
350 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment