Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, March 31, 2018

Embroidery Mysteries by Amanda Lee


SUMMARY: The small town of Tallulah Falls, Oregon, seems to be an ideal place for Marcy
Singer to open her embroidery shop, The Seven Year Stitch. She quickly develops a strong clientele, good friendships, and a little romance. What she wasn’t expecting was also becoming the town’s amateur sleuth.

REVIEW: This series has a good mix of mystery and romance. I read these through MOLIB2GO which doesn’t have all the titles, so hence the skipping around. Relationships do build from book to book, so it is probably best to read them in order.

My Rating: I give this series a 4 out of 5. I enjoyed the titles below, but not enough to purchase the rest of the series. The good news is, I can get the remaining titles from Missouri River Regional Library.

The Quick and the Thread (Book 1) – 324 pages
Thread Reckoning (Book 3) – 336 pages
Thread End (Book 7) – 336 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment