Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, August 3, 2019

Men of the North Series (continued)

The Athlete (Men of the North #8)The Athlete
by Elin Peer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fun change of pace.

Pages: 297


The Genius (Men of the North #6)The Genius by Elin Peer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The more books I read in this series, the more I love this world. I think I'm going to be heartbroken when I reach the end. The character development and world building get better with each new book.

Also, while it's romance, there's a whole lot to each story that is about the dystopia, and I really enjoy that.

Pages: 308


The Dancer (Men of the North #7)The Dancer
by Elin Peer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Drama. So obviously, I love that. Nice representation for anxiety.

Pages: 350


The Fighter (Men of the North #9)The Fighter
by Elin Peer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have become more and more obsessed with this adult dystopian romance series. While this isn't my favorite in the series, I still enjoyed Raven's story.

Pages: 292

No comments:

Post a Comment