Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, August 17, 2019

Personal Improvement


Summary: I’ve been reading quite a few books lately designed to help me better understand myself and those
around me, looking for ways to bring out the best in all of us.


Review: I have found some piece of truth in each of the books below. By far the most engaging and helpful titles were When, Grit, and Quiet, which I rank 5 out of 5. The others were good as well, though, so I give them each a 4 out of 5.


Author
Title
Pages
Joyce Meyer
Eat the Cookies - Buy the Shoes: Giving Yourself Permission to Lighten Up
208
Angela Duckworth
Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
353
Charles Duhigg
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
400
Brene Brown
The Gifts of Imperfection
158
Daniel Pink
When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
272
Cain, Susan
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
368


No comments:

Post a Comment