Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Dreams of Gods and Mosnters by Laini Taylor

A character named Eliza....
Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series #3)Hamilton Peace Sign GIF - Hamilton PeaceSign Opera GIFs
The books keep getting longer and I have absolutely no complaints. Bless up y'all.
Aww GIF - Smile Laugh Cute GIFs
Alexa play the climax of "My Heart Will Go On" ....it fits the pining....
fjkldssfdajklsfdajklsfdjklsfdjklsfdjklsfdjkl;sfdjljld;saf
Laini Taylor:
Perfection GIF - HeidiKlum AGT AGTGIFs GIFs

Chef's kiss. It's magical and beautiful and I'm not crying, it's my allergies. I love the chemistry... Plus my ships. Oh my ships...  All the twists and turns...Also when everything is going great but there's still like....a hundred pages left.....one fear.
Colbert The Colbert Show GIF - Colbert TheColbertShow Rainbows GIFs
It could have been like the Romeo x Juliet anime, or it could have been like LOTR....pheww. They were stressing me out... because that was a different kind of angst than I was prepared for....
640 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment