So I went on a Spring Break mission trip to New Orleans...and I love New Orleans and the atmosphere and the food... I miss it y'all. Louisiana is so pretty. ugh.Ok because this is historical fiction and Catholic things are happening.. Imma be over here Catholicing... Don't mind me over in the corner checking for historical accuracy (I did this with the live action Beauty and the Beast, it's normal, I'm fine).
Ursline sisters? I know one of those!
Tangled dance gif
Ok but thanking someone for sharing their secrets and hard to tell truths. Yes! Acknowledging that some things are hard to share, and that you're honored to have them shared.
Ok so the commentary on how sin is kind of a grey area...yes.
Snaps for all the words of wisdom.
And all the action happened real fast.
My ship...I'm fine. I'm torn...Two ships...Which one will I go down on...
448 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment