I will always doubt a character death if they die out of sight, and even if they die in front of the main character, I still might not believe it. I done been wrong too many times.Kind of gives me Three Dark Crowns vibes...which is stressing me out....
and my brain thought of LOTR.
Ok but to be human is to have darkness and try to overcome that darkness....
Can we just..... I'm stressed... like...y'all are making romantic relationships too complicated and problematic.... you better stop.
When you're reading a book and you can just tell that everything's gonna go to ish

And then you have a crack theory about a lost friend's identity
aaaaand all the phantom of the opera point of no return references
aaaaand I've got a bad feeling about all of this...

Y'all.... None of this ish would happen if all y'all would just be honest.
496 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment