Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, July 23, 2021

"The Secret Bridesmaid" by Katy Birchall

Summary: "Katy Birchall's The Secret Bridesmaid is a modern British romcom about a young woman charged with pulling off the biggest aristocratic wedding of the year--and the misadventures that ensue. Sophie Breeze is a brilliant bridesmaid. So brilliant, in fact, that she's made it her full-time job. As a professional bridesmaid, Sophie is hired by London brides to be their right-hand woman, posing as a friend but working behind the scenes to help plan the perfect wedding and ensure their big day goes off without a hitch."

What a fun concept! I loved the texts, email exchanges about various wedding ridiculousness. 

Sophie was wonderful - she's a Taylor Swift fan, therefore she's a relatable heroine! :P

Don't get me started on Lady Cordelia. If I don't have anything nice to say about a character, I probably just shouldn't say it.

390 pages

goodreads | MOBIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment