Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, July 28, 2021

To Sleep in the Stars by Christopher Paolini

when a story starts out happy... you just like...know someone HAS to die. 
I'm here for the animals. The pig...
Is that Han Solo I see?
Hey look. It's Christopher's sister.
So as a woman, I am cackling because...no. 
Ohhh the puns.
So yeah...at parts I thought about The Host by Stephanie Meyer. 
I'm getting Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles vibes from Falconi.
And I'm getting dalek vibes...The Star Wars references and the Star Trek references and the Doctor Who vibes
Aaaaand I called it. I called the thing (that I can no longer remember that I called) 
Christopher dropping words of wisdom that slap.
I love Gregorovich. I love him so much 
Gahh I have a character I like and I just want more
880 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment