Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Monday, July 26, 2021

Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle

Summary: "Maybell Parish has always been a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. But living in her own world has long been preferable to dealing with the disappointments of real life. So when Maybell inherits a charming house in the Smokies from her Great-Aunt Violet, she seizes the opportunity to make a fresh start. Yet when she arrives, it seems her troubles have only just begun. Not only is the house falling apart around her, but she isn't the only inheritor: she has to share everything with Wesley Koehler, the groundskeeper who's as grouchy as he is gorgeous--and it turns out he has a very different vision for the property's future."

Maybell is me; I am Maybell. 

She literally had the same childhood books as I did! And her daydreams to escape reality...me. And Wesley...I can't.

308 pages

goodreads | MOBIUS


No comments:

Post a Comment