Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, December 17, 2021

A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer

I love Harper. Like. So much. She's just so fierce and I love her. She's an all-in kind of person. She just has so much heart and I can't. And Rhen loves her so much and that's just amazing because it's adorable. 
The fantastic examples of what being triggered looks like.. and how trauma and scary events can hold onto a person.
I love it when men support their women and just like...treat them like equals....
Scary Grey speaking all of the truths. 

I just love the boys. They great. The straight ones and the not straight ones. All of them are fantastic. I love how everyone brings something to the table. Like Noah. Just... The ER practicality. And Jake (from State Farm). So I love every character except for one who I wish to strangle because reasons. 
My baby boy. Soft boi. I love him. 
432 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment