Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cress by Marissa Meyer

Cress is the third book in the Lunar Chronicles series. It adds the story of Cress, a re-imagining of Rapunzel, to Cinder and Scarlet's continuing story. In this version, however, Cress is a young girl tucked away in a satellite in space, who has become a master hacker. Her story intersects with Scarlet, Wolf, Cinder and Thorne in the most painful of ways. I couldn't put Cress down either, and I really enjoyed reading Cress's chapters. I'm not as familiar with the Rapunzel lore, so I didn't really know what to expect from her story, other than that she would have really long hair (which she does). 

Winter, the next book in the series, comes out November 10, 2015!! I can't wait. 

522 pages

1 comment:

  1. I think Cress is the perfect addition to The Lunar Chronicles and an incredible third book! There's plenty of action, intrigue, and romance to easily hold the reader's attention and I easily and quickly read through its many pages.

    Marlene
    Visit my site for Ipe Decking information

    ReplyDelete