This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Thursday, April 30, 2015
"The Best Man" by L.A. Witt
Jon Beatty is trying his best to deal with being asked to be the best man at a wedding - his ex-boyfriend's wedding to a woman. He reluctantly agrees even though he still has feelings for Craig, and the fiancee seems to hate him. Then he meets Liam Sable, and Jon thinks his life may be getting back on track until someone starts to stalk him and cause him harm. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I liked this story and the writing. I was surprised by the suspense angle to it since I thought it was going to be a regular romance, but it added nicely to the story. 251 pages (Kindle edition).
Labels:
Annie,
contemporary romance,
fiction,
friendship,
LGBTQIA,
romance,
Romantic Suspense,
suspense
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment