Danica Shardae is next in line for the crown of the avian society, and she is desperate to make peace to end the blood-shed between the avian and serpiente societies. Zane Cobriana is the leader of the serpiente, and he is just as eager to end the war. However, they each know nothing but hatred and revenge in their hearts for the other side...can they find a way to work together to bring peace? Can hawks and cobras ever get along? I actually read this book many years ago, and I re-read it again this past week. It's such a great story and fast read. One of my favorites.
I'm not sure if this book counts as an animal POV, even though all of the characters are shape shifters. Danica has a demi-form as a human with wings, and she can also fully shape-shift into a hawk. Zane can shape-shift into a cobra. The other characters can shift into various birds (raven, sparrow, etc) or snakes (viper, python, etc).
243 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment