Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally

Summary: "Parker Shelton pretty much has the perfect life. She's on her way to becoming valedictorian at Hundred Oaks High, she's made the all-star softball team, and she has plenty of friends. Then her mother's scandal rocks their small town and suddenly no one will talk to her. Now Parker wants a new life."

Parker is a wonderful main character! I loved her, and I don't think I've ever related to a character more! Her personality and interests were very similar to mine, and I really enjoyed her point-of-view. 

The subject matter of Stealing Parker is way more serious and intense than Catching Jordan, and it took me by surprise, in both good and bad ways. 


242 pages

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah! I do need to finish this series. I totally forgot. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first two books!

    But...I just finished the 3rd book in the series, and I did NOT like it! :(

    ReplyDelete