Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Seeker by Veronica Rossi

Seeker (Riders, #2)Seeker by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this second and final installment in the series. Having more time with the boys and horses was fun, though the storyline moved in unexpected directions. I enjoyed the emphasis on family and overcoming the things that haunt you from your past.

One of my favorite side characters was separated from the group for a long stretch, and I really missed his chattiness and sense of humor. Also, I would have liked a few more answers to my lingering questions, but overall, this was a good read.

I think it was appropriate to end the series at 2 books, though I can't help wishing this book had grown the characters and world in a way that more books would have been required. I think there was potential here for something more or greater, though I'm not necessarily opposed to how it all wrapped up.

Pages: 352

No comments:

Post a Comment