The Walking Dead, Book Ten by Robert KirkmanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really, really hate Negan, but I'm also still fascinated by him. I don't want to look away. He's the Dolores Umbridge of the Walking Dead.
Pages: 296
The Walking Dead, Book Eleven by Robert KirkmanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
It is so strange to be reading at a point that is past the show. I feel like I'm cheating on the show, which makes no sense, as really the opposite occurred.
Anyway, this one is also full of unexpected resolutions and moments of hopefulness.
Pages: 296
The Walking Dead, Book Twelve by Robert KirkmanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This has a shocking a brutal ending, which is both upsetting and also exciting. I love how this series continues to surprise me, and I'm stressed out about what is going to happen next. The anticipation of doom seems to play a huge role in the progression of this series.
Also, Carl is the best. I'd read a whole book on just him.
Pages: 296
No comments:
Post a Comment