By Your Side by Kasie WestMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Okay. This book is delightful, though I confess I wish they had spent far more time actually trapped inside of the library. Come on, that's basically a librarian's dream book premise, even though we all probably could have just trapped ourselves in a library for a weekend at some point. However, that would have been far less exciting, probably included doing work, and it would have been absent the presence of a broody almost stranger.Still, I enjoyed the sweetness of the story, paired up with all the real world issues.
Pages: 346
PS: This was the final book I needed to read to complete my 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenging! I can't believe I was almost 42 books behind back in August.
Thank goodness for Audible and Overdrive, so that I can listen while I accomplish other things. I'd never be able to read this much without them. The best part is that the Goodreads App rained down star confetti, and so I left my phone on that page for almost 10 minutes.
Nice work, Becky! Thanks for sharing them with us! You've helped me find some great books! :)
ReplyDelete