Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Chasing Truth by Julie Cross

Summary: "When former con artist Eleanor Ames's homecoming date commits suicide, she's positive there's something more going on . The more questions she asks, though, the more she crosses paths with Miles Beckett. He's sexy, mysterious, arrogant...and he's asking all the same questions."

I am on a Julie Cross kick, and I'm not sorry. I was pleasantly surprised by Eleanor's wit, and I laughed out loud more than I expected. The plot's big mystery was a bit of a let-down, but all the other characters were fun and interesting.

How can you go wrong with a character and book that is partially inspired by Veronica Mars?! You just can't. 

I am hopeful that the series will continue to be a hit! The second installment is scheduled to come out April 17, 2018. 

400 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment