Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, March 4, 2018

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet, #1)A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Last chance to turn away. . .


I hate this book, and I’m not sorry. The whole story is poorly executed and tedious. 


description


Maybe if I had read it as a child and had some fond memories of it, then I’d be able to stomach it as an adult. But I didn’t do that, so I just can’t.

Now that I got that off my chest, I have decided to delete the rest of my extremely long, critical, GIF-filled review from Goodreads for the sake of all librarians who feel otherwise about this story. I figured it was only professional courtesy to save you from my extensive wrath and excessive GIFs.

What it boils down to is that I just can’t with this. Go ahead and have my space prepared in Middle School Librarian Hell. Honestly, as long as I’m not forced to read this disaster for eternity, it probably won’t be so bad there. I do hate being cold, and some things are inevitable.


description

Book 90 read in 2018

Pages: 211

No comments:

Post a Comment