Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Guy Not Taken - Stories: Jennifer Weiner






I listened to this audio book during my commute, and it was a fun, slightly fluffy collection. I didn't love that there were sometimes different narrators for different stories, since I really loved the woman's voice who read the first couple (she sounded like Ellen Degeneres, who I adore).

Jennifer Weiner caught my attention when I read Good in Bed. I was so crazy about that book that I was sure her other works would be fantastic, but this is the fourth one I've tried and I'm beginning to think she only has one good book in her. Even a short story here, written from the perspective of the heroine's boyfriend from Good in Bed, was disappointing. This may be my last Jennifer Weiner book.


Print version: 304 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment