Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie

While I have read all the books featuring Miss Marple and a few of the books with Hercule Poirot, I had never read any of the Tuppence and Tommy series by Agatha Christie.So, I decided to try one out. The Secret Adversary, book 1 of the series, is filled with twists and turns and quite a bit of humor as we are led on a merry romp to figure out who the mysterious Mr. Brown is and recover a government document that in the wrong hands could bring war instead of peace. It even had a little bit of romance in it, just in time for Valentine's Day. 208 p.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the audio version of this book and just loved the characters. I still think Ms Christie is a genius.

    ReplyDelete