Dogs are disappearing as fast as bodies are appearing. Can the two be connected? Can a church secretary and rabbi help to get to the heart of the matter? Check out book 2 of the Psalm 23 Mysteries series to answer those questions. The book also comes with a discussion guide and author interview. I liked it enough to want to read the other books in the series as well. 279 pages.
This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Sunday, September 11, 2011
I Shall Not Want by Debbie Viguie
Dogs are disappearing as fast as bodies are appearing. Can the two be connected? Can a church secretary and rabbi help to get to the heart of the matter? Check out book 2 of the Psalm 23 Mysteries series to answer those questions. The book also comes with a discussion guide and author interview. I liked it enough to want to read the other books in the series as well. 279 pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment