Second in the Night Huntress series, this story begins over four years after the end of the first book, Halfway to the Grave. Cat Crawfield has a new identity and is now leader of an undercover team of human special agents who hunt evil vampires. Because she is half vampire and half human, she has special abilities and knowledge that no one else has. Although she believes she's doing good by exterminating the evil undead, she doesn't have much of a life outside of work. She misses Bones, the master vampire she teamed with in the first book, and when she's targeted for assassination, they are reunited. But who has targeted her, and why?
I enjoyed this book, as I did the first one, because it's packed with action, unexpected humor, and great chemistry between the characters. I can only hope that the rest of the books in this series are as entertaining as the first two. 363 pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment