This blog is for Missouri State Library staff members to record their books read for the annual Missouri Book Challenge.
Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
"Sixty Five Hours" by N.R. Walker
Cameron Fletcher and Lucas Hensley are advertising executives who work at the same firm, which is owned by Cameron's father. Both men are headstrong, talented, and opposites in work styles and personality. Unfortunately, the elder Fletcher gives them 65 hours to work together on a campaign to win a major contract. Can Lucas, who is out of the closet, and Cameron, who is locked in it, get along long enough to win the big client? I really enjoyed this well written story that used counting down from the 65 hours to propel the action. There was also a bonus chapter at the end told from Cameron's father's POV of a pivotal scene. I've liked everything that I've read by this author and can't wait to read more. 174 pages (Kindle edition).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment