Real Dirty by Meghan MarchMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Summary: I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry.
Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal.
The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t.
The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t.
I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place.
Now the only place I want to put her is under me.
I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started.
She is such a strong female role in this book. I enjoyed how hard she has had to work to get what she has. Even coming from an awful family that doesn't care about her. She works so hard to keep things going, and has almost nothing to show for it.
View all my reviews
250 Pages
Real Sexy by Meghan MarchMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Summary: In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen.
I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me.
I said I’d never put my heart on the line, but he didn’t ask before he stole it.
Now we’re facing my worst fears, and we'll see if this country boy is tough enough to see it through.
Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.
Real Sexy is the conclusion of the Real Dirty Duet and should be read following Real Dirty.
I was pleased to see that she got the answers to what happened to her mother. I didn't see that coming at all, and just goes to show how missed up her family is. She also had to make a very hard decision in choosing what is right and her family. Most people have a hard time figuring out what they should do and she handled it very well.
View all my reviews
250 Pages
View all my reviews
250 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment