Colters' Daughter by Maya BanksMy rating: 1 of 5 stars
Nope. Just no on so many levels. No, no, no, no, no, no, and no again.
I disliked this one so much, that I finally stopped reading the series, which is probably a good thing.
This just felt gross and yicky all over. It took a strong, independent character that I loved in the previous book and turned her into nothing. And the dude was as far from being Christian Grey as was humanly possible. He was arrogant and selfish, while constantly trying to tell me that he wasn't those things. Yuck. Plus, they didn't delve into or really explain his backstory or why he was the way he was at all, which made it even less satisfactory.
Just thinking about him makes my skin crawl in a bad way. I hated this, in retrospect, so I reduced it to 1 star. I only finished it in case I wanted to read book 4, but by the time I finished this, I couldn't stand to go on to book 4.
Book 223 read in 2018
Pages: 240
No comments:
Post a Comment