The Lie by Karina HalleMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this book, I dropped it down a star just because of how they met. I just don't know that I agree with it all. I understand that he wasn't happy and you can't always help it when you meet someone that you just fall for fast. I just think there is a different way that you can handle the issue. The ending to this story was very good though, I enjoyed that Brigs finally stepped up and told everyone how he really met Natasha.
View all my reviews
292 Pages
The Debt by Karina HalleMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I wish that Keir would have been honest with Jessica from the beginning of the story. But of course they could not start the book off like that. He doesn't need to feel guilty about what happened, but he should have told her right away.
View all my reviews
264 Pages
No comments:
Post a Comment