Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, July 21, 2018

Dearest Series by Lex Martin

Dearest Series by Lex Martin
Dearest Clementine (370 Pages) Avery is trying to move on from her past and has a hard time learning to let people in after all the things that happened to her.

Finding Dandelion (310 Pages) I was excited that this book was about Jax (Clementine brother), and was nice to see what was going on with his life. Dani is Clementine's roommate, she is just one of the sweetest people.

Kissing Madeline (260 Pages) Daren is Jax's best friend and Clementine's ex-boyfriend. Even though he explained why he treated Clementine the way he did.. I wasn't for sure how I would feel about having a book about him. However, I was wrong because I begin to like Daren as much as the other men in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment