This book was awesome. I have read SO MANY organization/cleaning books over the years, as I am a self-admitted slob. :) This book is the ONLY one that has impacted me. Her straightforward nature is so refreshing, and it is very obvious she is in the same boat. She doesn't love cleaning. She isn't a nutty minimalist. There are no recommendations to buy more organizing stuff (um, that's more stuff), or cleaning light-switches (which you should do, but when you're as messy as I am, is not priority), or taking everything out and putting it back (which I've tried and failed because honestly, it was all Tetris'ed in there and I can get it all back in so it sits in the way). Highly recommend for my fellow slobs!
5/5
230 pages
Her blog is aslobcomesclean.com. Check it out if you're interested!
Thanks for the recommendation - from a fellow "creative".
ReplyDelete