Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, October 27, 2018

Fire on Ice Series by Brenda Rothert

Edge Drive Release
Fire on Ice Series by Brenda Rothert
Edge 240 Pages
Drive 214 Pages
Release 184 Pages
Edge: I was excited to get to know Luke better and I thought that Adella was perfect for him. I could see how this story was going to end pretty early on though, but I really enjoyed the way that it all came together. Also there was a kid in this book and I really enjoy having them in the story. 

Drive: Oh Sadie.... I loved her from the last book. This books started off so funny and I knew that it was going to be different than the first few books. Than when Sadie is babysitting was just perfect that just showed how great Sadie and Nikola are. I was glad to see that this all worked out for them both, because Sadie had no family and Nikola would do anything for his family. 

Release: Orion was by far the sweetest guy in all the books! He just was so sweet and what he does for his family is just amazing!! Samara has a awful past and I was glad to see that he could pull her out of the rut she was in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment