Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, October 18, 2018

Kanin Chronicles by Amanda Hocking

Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles, #1)Frostfire by Amanda Hocking
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had already read the "Trylle Series" so I decided to read this one. This took a while for me to decide if I liked it or not, and it wasn't until almost the end that I decided that I was liking it. I will move onto the next book, I just hope that it gets better and better as it moves forward. 321 Pages

View all my reviews

Ice Kissed (Kanin Chronicles, #2)Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was so much better than book one. I felt like the story finally got moving a little more in this book. I am very excited to see how this series ends. 309 Pages

View all my reviews


Crystal Kingdom (Kanin Chronicles, #3)Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was really happy with the way that this story end. There was a lot of death in this book, but it was a nice change of pace from the others. The ending could have been a little better, it just came on so fast. 432 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment