Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, October 25, 2018

Rosemary Beach Series by Abbi Glines

 Fallen Too Far  Never Too Far Forever Too Far
Rosemary Beach Series by Abbi Glines
Fallen Too Far 223 Pages
Never Too Far 193 Pages
Forever Too Far 292 Pages

I gave all three books 4 out of 5 stars. I really enjoyed this series, but I didn't like how weak of person Blaire was some times. She had a bad life and that is part of the reason why they made her seem like such a strong person, but at the same time she was also a very weak person, was used often. Rush had my heart melting some times and than some times I really wanted to punch him for the way he was acting. This series did end on a good night and I found that in the end I really did like both of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment