
Love is War Series by R.K. Lilley
Breaking Him 338 Pages
Breaking Her 324 Pages
Breaking Him: Oh this book is just a complete mess that I could not stop reading... I needed to know how it would all end. I wasn't happy with the way that it ended, but I am pleased to see that it will continue in book 2... I need to start that NOW! I need to know how it all ends.
Breaking Her: I was excited that in this book you get many answers that are wondering from "Breaking Him". You start to get a better understanding of how they came to be at the place that they are in. So much more comes out in this book that I didn't see coming at all!! I feel so much different about Dante after this book. This is also another book that reminds you of how awful some families can be.
Breaking Her: I was excited that in this book you get many answers that are wondering from "Breaking Him". You start to get a better understanding of how they came to be at the place that they are in. So much more comes out in this book that I didn't see coming at all!! I feel so much different about Dante after this book. This is also another book that reminds you of how awful some families can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment