Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Books!!

Wake (Watersong, #1)Wake by Amanda Hocking
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was drawn into this book so fast! I can't wait to see where book two takes you!!

309 Pages

View all my reviews


On a Tuesday (One Week, #1)On a Tuesday by Whitney G.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a cute little story!!

216 Pages

View all my reviews


Becoming Us (London Lovers, #1)Becoming Us by Amy Daws
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The feels of this book!!! Finely goes through so much through out this book!! I really enjoy a romance book that is more like what real life and the struggles.

306 Pages

View all my reviews

A Broken Us (London Lovers, #2)A Broken Us by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow!! The ending of Finley and Brody story was just amazing! Brody is just such an amazing swoon type of guy.

303 Pages

View all my reviews

London Bound (London Lovers, #3)London Bound by Amy Daws
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was happy to know that we would get to know more about Lesile. You get to know her a little in the first two books, and with what happens between her and Theo in book 2 you just needed to know more about where there story would go.

324 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment