Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Books!!

Ruin (Ruin, #1)Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Still loved this just as much the second time!!

250 Pages

View all my reviews


Juked (Texas Mutiny, #1)Juked by M.E. Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was sad, funny and super sweet at times. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to move onto next book!!

225 Pages

View all my reviews

Groupie (Texas Mutiny, #2)Groupie by M.E. Carter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At first I didn’t know what to expect with Tiffany story. However, I was really excited that she got her own story because sometimes people are just not how they appear.

281 Pages

View all my reviews

Accidentally Married (Married, #1)Accidentally Married by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book just really didn't do it for me, I was kind of hoping for more humor than what was in it.

314 Pages

View all my reviews

Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1)Radiance by Alyson Noel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really have mixed feelings of how I felt about this book. I have read other books by this author and I loved them! But this one just felt like something was missing that helped draw me into the series.

183 Pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment