A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. MaasMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
#BecRereads2019
What a stunningly dramatic ending to an amazing book! I took time to absorb it all and appreciate it this time, since I already knew what would happen next and wasn't distracted by epic angst. And then I immediately moved on to book 3.
But I would be remiss if I didn't say that Sarah J. Maas writes some incredible endings. She has a way of bring everything together to create these perfectly crafted moments and scenes that just blow me away. It's like she takes the dial, which is already on plot queen, and turns it up another notch for finales.
Pages: 626
PREVIOUS REVIEW:
Wow. So. Much. Wow.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

Why can’t all second books be as incredible as this?

I don’t think I can rejoin the real world tomorrow.

Pages: 626
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment