Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Friday, June 28, 2019

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#BecRereads2019

I really enjoyed rereading this one. It's lush, clever, and enchanting. It is also far less stressful, once you know what is going to happen, though all of the drama obviously remains. I enjoyed more of the finer details this time through, since all the suspense was still enjoyable but not stressing me out like the first time through.

Previous review still stands.

Pages: 404

PREVIOUS REVIEW:

3/31/2016 --I finished this book and immediately went online and preordered book two. Now I'm going to feel terribly sorry for myself while I wait out the next 26 days until it arrives.

Update on 4/1/16: In the middle of the night, after I finished reading this book, I was still up thinking about it. I decided to write down some more thoughts on the book, to try to get it out of my head. Here's what I wrote on my post-it note, and I think it basically sums things up:

If you thought you were the master of dysfunctional relationships, THINK AGAIN. This book ate your most dysfunctional relationship as an appetizer for breakfast.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment