Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Old Maid's Puzzle by Terri Thayer

Dewey Pellicano is trying to make Quilter Paradiso a success. It looks like things are finally going her way when a national television show airs a story about her shop. The staff is busy preparing for a big sale and the onslaught of new customers when an unidentified body is discovered in an alley next to the store.Dewey tries to stay ahead of the bad publicity and keep the store moving forward.

I almost put this book down after the first chapter, but since I liked the first book in the series, I decided to keep reading. I'm glad I did. It turned out to be an intriguing mystery and I thoroughly enjoyed the vast majority of the characters. Now I am waiting for book 3 to become available on MOLIB2GO - must be others who like the series judging from the holds list! 288 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment