Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Sunday, September 24, 2017

Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole

Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark #5)Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book 5 in Immortals After Dark

I don't typically like stories with ghosts, so this is an exception. I'm honestly shocked that I gave it 5 stars, but I rate based on gut impulse when I finish the book and rarely change those scores. I considered 4 stars, on a logical level, but I preferred 5, on an emotional level.

I think the series grows stronger and more interesting with each new book. Something about it captured me from the start, but she's getting even better at world building and character development with each new book, which helps me stay interested in the series and world.

I like how the characters from previous books are woven throughout the series, and it makes me anxious for some of the side characters to one day get their own books. It seems apparent that I'm going to have to finish the series before I can move on to anything else, but at least these are quick reads.

Pages: 368

No comments:

Post a Comment