Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, September 30, 2017

Lothaire by Kresley Cole

Lothaire (Immortals After Dark #12)Lothaire by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book 12: Immortals After Dark

If I described this story, it would sound ridiculous (trust me, I tried). I think that's the charm of this series.  Each book sounds more bizarre than the last, but I can't look away.

I love the audiobooks for this series. I have become addicted, so I had to purchase more of them through Audible, when I couldn't get them from the library (and even though I already owned the Kindle versions).

I really enjoyed Lothaire's story. It was unexpected with a lot of contrast (again, that seems to be a theme for this series). It also has the first introduction of the Dacians, which is an interesting new world of mythology that I look forward to hearing more about.

Pages: 468

No comments:

Post a Comment