Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Thursday, September 28, 2017

Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole

Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark #9)Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book 9: Immortals After Dark

I have 40 other books checked out from my different libraries, but I can't quit reading this series. The only solution seems to be to finish the whole series, and this is only 9 out of 16 so far.

It's not that I couldn't stop and come back to this series from time to time. It's just that as soon as I finish one book, I find myself grabbing for the next one, even if I tell myself I will take a break to read from my TBR pile. So in theory, I could stop, but in reality, I apparently won't.

I blame the Bestie for this. I would have never started this series without her nagging, and now I'm trapped (though I don't seem to mind).

Pages: 431

No comments:

Post a Comment