Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

The Art of WarThe Art of War by Sun Tzu
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is interesting, mostly because it’s ancient and has been translated to modern language. Beyond that, it’s kind of technical and list-y. You would have to really be into war and war strategies to take much out of it. I listened to it out of curiosity, since it was free on Audible channels.

This could be handy, in terms of theory and plotting war, for a fantasy writer.

If you aren’t planning war, or don’t tend to be fascinated by it, then this probably isn’t for you. However, the narrated version on Audible by Aidan Gillen (GOT) has a nice soothing sound for a book that’s all about war, so I made it through.

I think some of the tactics could be applied to other aspects of life.

Pages: 108

No comments:

Post a Comment