Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Memory Man (Amos Decker, #1)Memory Man by David Baldacci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book! I like the murder mystery stories. I found it to be very interesting how they laid out how and why the murder happened.

Pages: 416


View all my reviews
The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Selection by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. I could not stop, I just wanted to know what was going to happen next. I’m glad I have the next two books and I’m ready to start them and finish the story!

Pages: 336

View all my reviews
The Elite (The Selection, #2)The Elite by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book!! The ending was amazing! I could not stop once I started, I finished this book in a day. I am excited to see how the story ends.

View all my reviews
Pages: 336


Something About You (FBI/US Attorney, #1)Something About You by Julie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book by this author. I loved it!! I can’t wait to start reading some more. It was a thriller and romance story all in one.

View all my reviews

Pages: 307

1 comment:

  1. I love Something About You! :) Her other books are also good, but this one is one of her best!

    ReplyDelete