Welcome to the MOSL Book Challenge


Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Summary: This is book 6 of the Throne of Glass series and takes place in the same time frame as book 5. We follow former Captain of the Guard, Chaol Westfall, as he and Nesryn travel to the healers of the Torre Cesme of Antica who may be able to heal his paralysed body. With hope for a full recovery and a possible alliance with the rulers of the city to save their war-bound friends. Their peaceful visit to Antica is disrupted when their seemingly far away enemies turn up on Antica's shores.

I didn't think I was going to like this book as much as I did. I've been invested in the series main character, Aelin, so I didn't know how the book was going to hold its own without her. I'm happy to say I was wrong! Maas is an excellent writer and there was always a new mystery or clue that kept the plot moving and information provided in this story will come into play in the last book of the series. 

664 pages

2 comments:

  1. Yay Julie!!! Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! :) If you haven't read the Court of Thorns and Roses yet, make that next on your list. The first book is the least exciting (but still good), and each book after that is better and better.

    ReplyDelete