The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
My Rating: 4 of 5
Summary: Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon's heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn't expect anything like her parents' fairy-tale love story..but as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn't as impossible as she's always thought.
This is the 4th book in this series, and I started with this one because of availability reasons. You don't need to read the first ones before this since this is Eadlyn's story and the first 3 are America's Story. I have enjoyed this book, and have found that is it is very hard to stop listening. I finished this in one day.
Pages 342

I'm planning to reread the whole series this year, because it's fun. :)
ReplyDelete